The Beginning of the road
What is a niche? A niche is a specific part of the general market. IE: Fitness, Weddings, Marital arts etc. On a local level we connect our clients with businesses related to their niche for example if he makes wedding cakes we would connect them with our partners that rent tuxedos, limos, and venues.
Affiliate marketing is a marketing arrangement by which an online retailer pays a commission to an external website for traffic or sales generated from its referrals. This is who we become to our clients, we work on online and other types of advertising for them. If they have the premium $10,000 plan we provide them with a website, take care of the advertising not only digitally but also network with local businesses are related to their niche that we are partnered with.
Money in your pocket
We are willing to start with a lower draw as low as $600.00 per week.. For those who wonder what a Draw is.
A Draw is simply an account created to offer staff a stead paycheck in the form of advances on future commissions. The formula is:
- All commissions are deposited into the draw account.
- Every Friday we pay out 10% of you commission account (minus 600) or your draw, whichever is higher
- This means that if you sell $15,000, you would get $1,500 in your account, subtract the 600 dollar draw and you end up with 900 for that week.
- During the probation period, you are not guaranteed a weekly draw. The weekly draw is equal to 1 sale of the premium package per week, you can also sell smaller packages until you match your draw level with commissions.
- If you do not meet your draw level for the week we will roll over the commissions in your account until you reach your draw level.
- At the end of every quarter (90 Days), if you draw balance is positive, we increase your draw by $200.00 per week. Draw is capped at $20,000.00 per week.
- Managers you receive .5% of the sales generated by your team for example if your team generates $1,000,000 a week this translates into $5,000 a week for you.
Annual bonus. At the end of the year. We match 100% of your annual commissions and deposit into your draw account. This gives you an effective commission rate of 10% for the year. This bonus available only to full time employees already on draw. We are making an exception for you new sales managers.
The Benefits Once Hired:
- 5,000 Dress for success bonus
- Full health coverage
- 100% Matching on your IRA (retirement plan)
- $5,000 tuition reimbursement per year for school.