- <img src=”https://www.fashionbuyersnetwork.com/iKARO Swimwear
Stand out from the crowd…
We are super excited for this feature!
…wrap yourself in luxurious softness of velvet… KARO SWIMWEAR
…The tans will fade but memories will last forever…
I can’t even begin to tell you how amazing KARO swimwear is! When I was first introduced to Kasia 5 years ago I immediately fell in love with her creativity and eye for all things beautiful. Kasia knows how to take the “ordinary” and make it extraordinary!!! These are just two of my favorites and there are sooo many more!
What is Affiliate Marketing?
It’s a form of marketing that helps promote and advertise a business’ product through one’s online platform using a unique affiliate link.
General Process of Affiliate Marketing:
- The blogger/marketer posts a blog, video or an article about the product on their online platform.
- He/she adds the affiliate links across the post for quick access to the product and the merchant’s website.
- A visitor/viewer/reader decides to learn more about the product via the affiliate link.
- The visitor clicks the links and is redirected to the company’s site that sells the product.
- The shopper finally buys a product and the company (merchant) credits the affiliate with his/her share, which is generally a specified commission.
This unique link provided to the affiliate marketer by the merchant is key in tracking the web engagement and sales created. All web traffic is automatically updated in this URL.
Microsoft is transforming the future of retail by empowering people throughout the shopping experience—from the digital experiences that make shopping fun and rewarding, to the productivity and collaboration solutions that allow retail employees to provide outstanding customer service, to the intelligent systems that provide deep insights and empower advanced decision making and personalization. This concept video showcases how Microsoft is enabling the next generation of empowered retail.
This is why we are looking for business professionals who are willing to get Microsoft certifications in more than one field. Those who bridge the worlds of business, technology and media will do great in the entertainment and fashion industries.